The structure was built for the district council. The construction started in 1902 upon the project by the architect Shirshov. A competition for a new design project with consideration of the already built structure was announced in 1903. A design by the artist Vasyl Krychevsky was selected. The design became the first architectural exhibit of the Ukrainian modern. The construction was completed in 1908. Internal mural paintings were created by the artists Vasilkivsky and Samokish. The Vasyl Krychevsky Local History Museum in Poltava is a national architectural heritage landmark.
+380532 56 24 67